Women – Growing in Grace Together –
- Tuesday – Quilters and Crafters, 9:00am-3:00pm, Fellowship Room.
Contacts: Come work on a craft or just come and chat.
Feel free to come and go as you please. Bring your own projects and supplies.
If you don’t have a specific project, just bring yourself and we’ll find
something for you to do. Contacts:
Wednesday Morning Bible Study “No Other Gods”, by Kelly Minter, 9:30-11:00am, Fellowship Room
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study “Discerning the Voice of God”, by Priscilla Shirer, 6:30-8:00pm, North Classroom
- GLOW (God Loves Our Women) GLOW is a ministry of support for all women who desire to reach out to other women and form bonds of fellowship. This group meets once a month on the second Monday of the month to get together for lunch and encouragement.
- We have a small group for widows. The purpose for the group is to support each other through the challenges they deal with. The meet the third Wednesday of each month at 11:30am. Contact: Karen Hartman (480-658-9060).
- Women’s Spring Retreat, April 17-19, 2020. Contact person: Shirley Ayers (360-513-8916)